Our bookkeeper is a Registered BAS Agent under the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 (TASA) and is experienced with MYOB, Xero & Quickbooks and we can offer a full range of BAS Services:
* Interpretation & application of the following:
- GST Law
- Luxury Car Tax Law
- Fuel Tax Law
- Fringe Benefit Tax (collection & recovery)
- PAYG system (instalments & withholding)
- BAS provision
* Activity Statements – Instalment & Business (monthly/quarterly/yearly)
- Reconcile & Reporting GST, PAYG withholding & instalment, Fuel Tax Credits, FBT obligations etc,
- Lodging client activity statements.
* Communicating & liaising with the ATO on behalf of the client.
* Registering clients for GST reporting.
* Installing computer accounting software including determining default GST & other codes tailored to the client.
* PAYG Withholding obligations:
- Ascertaining the withholding obligations for the employees,
- Preparation of payment summaries,
- Preparation and lodgement of annual PAYG payment summary reports to the ATO.
* Superannuation Guarantee & Superannuation Guarantee Charge:
- Ascertaining the correct amount of Superannuation Guarantee for employees,
- Preparation of the Superannuation Guarantee Charge Statement should the Guarantee not be paid to the funds on time.
* Building & Construction Reportable Payments Scheme:
- Ensure the client meets the new obligations regarding contractor payments,
- Reconcile, fill in & lodging Taxable Payments Annual Reports.
Registered BAS Agent
Bookkeepers must be registered with the Tax Practitioners Board if they provide BAS services for a fee or reward.
By choosing a registered BAS Agent you:
– Can help ensure that your business fully complies with all of its indirect tax laws & systems;
– Can benefit from an extended lodgement program allowing you extra time for paying your PAYG withholding/instalment and GST liabilities assisting your cash flow;
– Can have assurance that they:
- Must adhere to the legislated Code of Professional Conduct;
- Must be covered by Professional Indemnity Insurance;
- Must continue their professional development.
Our prices are affordable and are structured in line with the type and extent of work performed.
Our bookkeeper will come to you, we service the Sunshine Coast from Coolum to Caloundra, Maroochydore to Mooloolaba, Warana to Wurtulla, Buderim, Kunda Park, Kawana Waters, Currimundi and all points in between.